Refreshers training at Estonian Aviation Academy
Estonian Aviation Academy is partnering with you and organising refreshers training courses. The training courses offered can be found below.
You can order:
- Already developed refreshers training courses;
made courses according to the needs of the customer;
- In refreshers
training course it is possible to go through the formal educations
curricula syllabus in external studies;
- Language courses and option to take an ICAO English language proficiency examinations.
The cost of training depends on the content and the volume of the training as well as the size of the study group.
Why choose the Estonian Aviation Academy as a training partner?
- Training courses are offered in Estonian and English
- The location and the venue of the training courses
- Flexible training group sizes
- Professional teaching and training staff - professors from our own and partner universities as well as Estonian and foreign specialist of the field
The organisation and quality of the training courses are based on the relevant procedures.
Ask for a personal offer:
Karine Mandel, Specialist for International Cooperation and Continuing Education
Phone +372 744 8121, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Traffic Management
- Air Traffic Management Refresher course
- OJT Instructor Rating Training
- OJT Instructor Refresher Course
Trainings offered in cooperation with French Civil Aviation University:
- Team Resource Management (TRM) for ATCos
- Aeronautical Environment, Operational Requirements and Air Traffic Control Familiarisation
- Airspace Design for Terminal Area Optimization
- Comprehensive Instrument Procedure Design Course: RNP AP Approaches
- Integration of ATM in Airport Design and Operations
- PBN Oversight
- Performance Based Navigation (PBN) for ATCos
- SESAR - Towards Business Trajectory
- Stakeholders Business Models
Management of Aviation Communication and Navigation Systems
- Initial Operator’s Crew Resource Management (CRM) Training
- Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course - Aeroplanes
- EASA OPS
- Human Factor
- Handling of Dangerous Goods
- Composite Material Fabrication and Repairs
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems
- Sheet Metal Works for Aircraft Mechanics
- Fuel Tank Safety Phase I
- Fuel Tank Safety Phase II
Ask for a personal offer!
(Registered Refresher Training Provider in Estonian Education Information System, code: