The motivation letter must be submitted with your online application on DreamApply Estonia by the application deadline.
Subjects to be covered in the motivation letter:
- Maximum 1 page (2,000 characters with no spaces).
Describe your interest in the field of aviation and bring examples how your personal characteristics support studying and working in this field;
Explain your motivation to work in the aviation sector, outline your career perspectives and aspirations;
Describe how your secondary school studies support learning at the CAM programme. Which strengths in which subjects support your learning at the CAM programme.
- reasoning in describing the objectives and motives to study in the programme (max 40 points);
- linkages between earlier studies and/or work experience and the Business Administration programme (max 20 points);
- argumentation skills (max 40 points).
- The maximum score for a motivation letter is 100 points and the result is positive only if the applicant gains 51 points or more.