The Academy initiates the deletion process in the following cases.
220.127.116.11 The completion of the study programme in full.
18.104.22.168 If the first-year learner has failed to attend without valid grounds within two weeks after the start of studies and has not confirmed the declaration in the SIS.
22.214.171.124 If a part-time student has not registered for subjects without valid grounds within the first two weeks of the semester.
126.96.36.199 If a student transferred to part-time studies has failed to conclude a contract for reimbursement of tuition fees and to declare subjects within two weeks as of the start of the academic year the student was transferred to part-time studies.
188.8.131.52 A student failing to pay the tuition fees.
184.108.40.206 If a pupil fails to attend within two weeks after the end of the academic leave.
220.127.116.11 Upon closure of a study programme, if a pupil has not by that time applied to be transferred to another study programme.
18.104.22.168 Due to lack of progress on the following grounds:
- if a student fails to reach by end-semester or end of the academic year the cumulatively minimum workload prescribed by the study programme for the completion. The minimum allowed study load in full-time professional higher education is 15 ECTS credits in the first semester of the first academic year (Effective as of 01.09.19);
- if a student fails to complete the study programme during maximum time provided to meet the minimum workload to complete the study programme as per paragraphs 1.2.27 and 1.2.39 (i.e. in full-time study with four years of standard length of the studies – within one year after the standard length of studies has expired);
- if a student receives a negative grade for the defence of their graduation thesis twice;
22.214.171.124 Due to dishonourable conduct on the following grounds:
- document forgery;
- dishonourable conduct during knowledge check, including using of materials, the member of the teaching staff / teacher has explicitly not allowed to use; impermissible exchange of knowledge (e.g. prompting, copying etc.) by learners whose knowledge is being tested; substituting for another student in knowledge check (examination / pass/fail evaluation); plagiarism as per paragraph 6.7 of the Study Regulations.
- a dishonourable act done during practical training, evidenced by the management of the practical training place;
- repeated failure to appear to flying training at the scheduled time without valid grounds;
- other improper conduct unbecoming for a learner expressed in gross disrespect towards the Academy or generally accepted rules of conduct;
- upon entry into force of a conviction handed down for an offence the learner has committed, if the penalty will significantly affect the learner’s academic attendance.
126.96.36.199 Deletion from the matriculation register at the request of the learner takes place on the basis of the learner’s application submitted to the Rector.
188.8.131.52 Deletion from the matriculation register under condition independent of the parties takes place in the following cases:
- if the learner has been appointed a guardian ad litem by the court, due to the learner’s permanent inability to understand or control his/her actions caused by a mental illness or other mental disorder;
- the learner’s death