Mental health counselling
Maintaining your mental health is just as important as your physical health - especially during your studies. To help this, we offer our students the chance for free mental health counselling. Our co-operation partner Pereteraapia Keskus
offers our students three free counselling sessions (1h/session) per academic year.
Mental health counseling is anonymous and it is not registered anywhere.
You can turn to a psychologist if you experience any of these problems during your studies:
- relationships and communicating;
- depression and anxiety (including exam and performance anxiety);
- excess stress and strain;
- study motivation and use of time;
- assertiveness and problem-solving;
- self-esteem and values system;
- dealing with difficult and critical events in your life.
To register to counseling, please send an email to email@example.com. When registering, please mention that you're studying at the Estonian Aviation Academy (even if you are here for Erasmus), otherwise we cannot compensate your counseling. Counseling is done either face-to-face at Riia 15b, Tartu or virtually.
Additional virtual counseling:
In case of a crisis, you can get help fast from here: