Achievement Stipend (100 euros a month)
The achievement stipend can be applied for by any student starting from the second semester of studies.
- is an Estonian citizen or is staying in Estonia on the basis of a long-term or temporary residence permit or on the basis of a permanent or temporary right of residence, or is staying in Estonia on a basis of a visa or visa-free if an agreement has been entered into with a foreign state for visa-free travel or the visa requirement has been waived for the citizens of a foreign state, and has applied for a temporary residence permit for the purpose of studies;
- studies full-time;
- is not on academic leave;
- has not exceeded the nominal period of studies according to the curriculum;
- has completed cumulatively 100% of the curriculum across the entire period of study. The extent of the completion of the curriculum is calculated as of the day preceding the start of the semester of application. The extent of the curriculum to be completed means the completion of all the courses of a particular study programme and all optional courses in the amount required in the curriculum;
- has achieved the weighted average grade of at least 4.00 for the previous semester (except for the exception specified in clause 2.5).
PS! The ranking list is compiled on the basis of the weighted average grade for the previous semester, taking into account all study outcomes. Credit points obtained by the recognition of prior learning and work experience are not taken into account in calculating the weighted average grade. If the student does not have, for the semester preceding the grant of the stipend, study results obtained by differentiated assessment or results of non-differentiated assessment converted as provided for in clause 2.7, or if the volume of courses where differentiated assessment is used is below 15 ECTS credits, the weighted average grade across all study results is taken into account.
An application for the Achievement Stipend with all required documents is submitted through the study information system Tahvel by 30 September at the latest for the autumn semester and by 28 February at the latest for the spring semester.More information: