We welcome academy students, lecturers, employees, alumni, employees of aviation companies, students and lecturers of other higher education institutions and anyone interested in the field of aviation to register as readers.
Registering as a reader
- You can register as a reader online (only available in estonian) or at the library by providing a valid student card or identifying document with a picture (ID card, passport).
- Patrons of the library are obliged to comply with the rules for using the library.
Borrowing and renewal of the books
- Due dates are determined by the library depending on the item type, the number of available copies and the intensity of use.
- Loan period is generally 30 days, textbook materials up to 90 days. Borrowed items must be returned by the deadline. Overdue notices about coming and past due dates are sent from the library system.
- You can extend the materials by either responding to the electronic reminder, visiting the library, calling the library +372 744 8120 or by writing to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library does not loan out single copies of reference works; the latest copies of the most requested information; newspapers or the latest issues of magazines of the current year.
Compensating lost or damaged books
It is forbidden to damage a borrowed book in any way. It is advised to check the condition of the book and notify the library staff about missing pages or any other defects before borrowing. If the defects are discovered during book return, the last reader is responsible for any damage. Lost or damaged books must be compensated to the library in accordance with the library's rules of use.
Internal rules of the library
- The library has video surveillance.
- Any activity that disturbs the work of the library and other readers is prohibited in the library.
- Order and silence must be maintained in the library premises.