Application documents should be sent to: email@example.com
Travel restrictions regarding COVID-19: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Deadline for sending applications for fall
semester 2022/23: 25 May 2022
- Beginning and end of fall/winter semester 2022/23: 01 Sept–31 Dec 2022
- Deadline for sending applications for
spring semester 2022/23: 25 Nov 2022
- Beginning and end of spring/summer semester 2022/23: 01 Feb–31 May 2022
ONLY students from our partner institutions are accepted! Check our partner list.
Which documents we need?
- Learning Agreement (on the form of your University or through OLA);
- CV with a Photo;
- Motivation Letter;
- Transcript of Records;
- Erasmus+OLS English language proficiency certificate at a minimum level B2
- Passport/ID Card copy
Documents must be sent on time by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important! Learning Agreement changes are allowed during two weeks from beginning of the semester start.
After successful admission the following documents will be sent to your e-mail:
- Acceptance Letter
- Confirmed Learning Agreement
Leaving your home country please do not forget to take:
- valid passport or valid ID-card
- European Health Insurance card