offers a variety of proprietary full text databases from leading information providers (ERIC, Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, MasterFILE, Medline etc). Library users have full access from Academy’s network. If you want to access the database from home, please request the EBSCO username and password from the librarian.
ProQuest Ebook Central multidisciplinary e-book platform (previous ebrary). Full access from the Academy's network. If you want to access the database from home, please request the ProQuest account.
(Elsevier) offers e-journals published by Elsevier in four major fields - medicine, life sciences, social sciences, and engineering. Full access from the Academy’s network. Remote access is possible via institutional login (Estonian Aviation Academy) with eava.ee email account.
Scopus (Elsevier) - Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, with bibliometrics tools to track, analyze and visualize research. Read more from Scopus Quick Reference Guide.
- Taylor & Francis Online offers e-journals published by Taylor & Francis. Full access from Academy's network. (Test period available until 31.03)
Wiley Online Library
offers e-journals published by Wiley from 1997. Full access from Academy's network. Remote access is available after logging in / creating a user while connected to Academys network. More info regarding remote access is available here.
Estonia's largest libraries
Open Access databases
- Database of Estonian Articles Index Scriptorum Estoniae (ISE)
- is Tartu University repository for all electronic materials including e-theses and e-publications, digitized theses and books, manuscripts, images etc. (Some materials are available only with UT account).
- provides access to electronic materials of Estonian Academy of Security Science
is a search engine for academic web resources by Bielefeld University project. It provides more than 240 million documents from more than 8,000 content providers. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access).
- a Google search engine for academic resources. Not everything is freely accessed, but it gives a good overview of what is out there.