The workload of one academic year of studies at the level of higher education is 60 credits (ECTS) and one credit corresponds to 26 hours of work by the student. An academic year consists of twelve months, ten of which are study months. The study months are divided into two semesters.
Academic Calendar for 2023/2024
Opening ceremony of the academic year
- Beginning of the academic year
- For freshmen, the submission of the semester's individual study plan 15.09.2023
- For others, the deadline for submission of the semester’s individual study plan is 27.08.2023
- End of the fall semester
* Start of the theoretical training for the first-year student's courses 04.09.2023.
- Deadline for submission of the semester’s individual study plan 21.01.2024
- Beginning of the spring semester 29.01.2024
- Graduation Ceremony 14.06.2024
- End of the spring semester 30.08.2024