All students of Estonian Aviation Academy have the opportunity to complete part of their studies either by studying or by doing an internship abroad.
Application Process by Studying Abroad
- Application form for studying abroad:
- Important Information and requirements:
1) students can apply starting from their first semester;
2) during studying abroad, the Erasmus exchange student must be on the list of students at the Estonian Aviation Academy;
3) students who apply have to be on a sufficient language level - min English level B2;
4) have paid all necessary tuition fees to Estonian Aviation Academy;
5) students can apply only to Estonian Aviation Academy partner universities in the EU countries; List of our Erasmus partner universities
6) all students accepted to the Erasmus+ programme will automatically receive a scholarship;
7) during studying abroad, The Estonian Aviation Academy may continue to charge tuition fees from a student studying on a non-state-funded study place, in accordance with the study service provision agreement concluded with the student.
8) The student can participate, including internships and recent graduates' internships, in the Erasmus program for a total of up to 12 months within each educational level.
- How to apply?
Step 1. Please read the important information and requirements;
Step 2. Fill out the application form (select three preferred universities, write a Letter of Motivation, get your Language Certificate)
Step 3. Once you have all this information ready, send your application, Letter of Motivation and Language Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus scholarship (2022 and 2023 project)
|Group specification |
according to countries
|Countries||European Commission scholarship for studying abroad||European Commission scholarship for internship abroad|
|Group 1||Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden||600-674 |
|Group 2||Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Portugal, France, Germany||600-674 |
|Group 3||Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Serbia||540-606 |
- Selection of Erasmus candidates
The number of students participating in Erasmus exchange studies is limited by the number of places for Estonian Aviation Academy students at each partner university per academic year.
- Application deadline for studying abroad
Spring semester: 15th of September
Fall semester: 15th of March
Application for doing internship abroad students can send all year round to email@example.com
More information you can get from the Coordinator of International Studies